Locating investors that buy houses in St. Louis MO isn’t a difficult task. Making money through real estate is a tried and true way to wealth for many people. Investors that buy houses in St. Louis MO may specialize in different areas of real estate, such as residential, land or commercial. Some investors “flip” houses for profit, while others hold on to real estate for a long time. Some investors advertise online, while others are found through word of mouth. If you want to find real estate investors, you have to go where they go. Most investors that buy houses in St. Louis MO are very interested in working on deals relating to their specialty, so it is not hard to get their attention. Here is a helpful list of places to locate investors that buy houses in St. Louis MO to help you get started in your home selling journey!
1) Visit the websites for REI Club, National REIA or Bigger Pockets to find the local real estate investor’s club near you that can assist you in fast house sales in MO. Find out when they are having their next meeting and attend. REI clubs might specialize in a certain area of real estate, so contact the group leader first and tell him what kind of investors that buy houses in St. Louis MO you are seeking. You will likely meet several investors at these groups who may be interested in working with you. Fast Tip- Be sure to stay for the entire meeting as networking happens throughout the entire meeting, but especially as the meeting ends.
2) Browse the forums on the real estate investor websites and see if there are any investor programs or mentor programs in your area. There is a topic for almost every category in real estate, from finding mentors and investors to educational programs and advice. These programs can help you locate the ideal investors that buy houses in St. Louis MO that will help you meet your home selling needs. They can be an excellent free resource for home sellers.
3) Visit the Craigslist or Backpage websites. Look through the “Real Estate” section for investor ads and contact the posters. Ads that say “We Buy Houses” are usually placed by investors or groups of investors that buy houses in St. Louis MO.
4) Post an ad online asking investors to contact you and add any other relevant information that might interest them. Real estate investors spend a lot of time online searching for new deals, and they might come across your ad and end up being one of the perfect investors that buy houses in St. Louis MO for your home selling needs!
5) Ask any real estate agents you know if they personally know any investors that buy houses in St. Louis MO. Many cash homebuyers in Missouri are not agents themselves but work closely with agents. Finding an investor through word of mouth is a good option, because they are recommended by someone you know.
6) Do a Google search for investors that buy houses in St. Louis MO. Google is a great tool for finding investors in your area and gives you a chance to view their website to see their listed services, get a general feel for the firm and in some cases view reviews and testimonials from past clients.
Always remember once you locate investors that buy houses in St. Louis MO, be sure to do your due diligence as a home seller and be sure that you are working with a professional firm like St. Louis Realty Advisors. You can give us a call today at (314) 227-0000 to learn more about our services for St. Louis, MO area home sellers.